Fall Wine Appreciation Weekend
Dates for this package have ended. Please browse our other 2018 packages.
Package Price:Standard Room:
$1,229 per couple, $1,079 single
$1,609 per couple, $1,459 single
$329 per additional adult
Raise a glass this September for Fall Wine Appreciation Weekend.
The weekend will begin with a Welcome Reception followed by a five-course dinner in the Main Dining Room. Saturday enjoy two different wine tasting sessions featuring different varietals of Domaine Carneros with host Eileen Crane of Domaine Carneros and Grand Hotel Master Sommelier, Elizabeth Schweitzer. Later that evening, enjoy featured wines at the Grand Cocktail Reception and a special private dinner. Afterwards sip demitasse, enjoy musical entertainment in the Terrace Room or gather with friends in the Cupola Bar. In addition, the package includes accommodations in one of 393 uniquely decorated guest rooms and all of the modern amenities of Grand Hotel.
Stay additional nights Thursday, September 7 and/or Sunday, September 10 for $229 per room* with dinner at Woods at no extra charge (based on availability).
Make your reservation online or call 1-800-334-7263 for availability.
- Full breakfast and five-course dinner daily
- Friday evening Welcome Cocktail Reception
- Saturday wine seminars and tastings
- Saturday evening Grand Cocktail reception
- Saturday evening special dinner (adults only)
- Saturday evening Cordial Reception
- Free admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry boat tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
Subject to Michigan 6% sales tax, 2% Mackinac Island assessment and a $8.50 per person baggage handling charge. *Dates subject to availability. Additional adult and children’s rates apply.